Dear Irish Citizen, Just a few days ago on the Marian Finucan show former Fianna Fail TD and fellow public servant Mary O’Rourke stated that she was in possession of four  Tapes containing the events of the evening of September 28th 2008 and subsequent events. Mrs O’Rourke went on to inform the listening audience […]
eNews & Updates
- If we want flourishing communities, we must invest in women
- Applications now being accepted for Intel’s 2015 Women in Technology scholarship program
- ‘Access to Medicines’ Campaign Handbook for people with multiple sclerosis launched by Minister for Health
- Minister To Pursue TAMS Scheme For Grain Farmers
- Irish Craft Beer Economic Impact Report
- Commission Action Needed For Farm Viability
- Increase in Overseas Visitors To Ireland
- IFA Welcomes Flexibility On Tams I Deadline
Jobs in Offaly
- Video: 60 minutes away from Croke ParkSee a music montage from the 2015 TG4 All Ireland Intermediate Championship so far.
- SHC group stage near conclusionThis weekend the final round of group games in the Offaly senior hurling championship take place.
- Parnell Park to Host TG4 All Ireland Semi FinalsDublin's Parnell Park has been confirmed as the venue for the TG4 Intermediate All Ireland semi final between Kildare and Offaly at 3:15pm
- Video: Offaly pleased to be in semisSee a report with match action and interviews from Offaly's defeat of Fermanagh in the TG4 All Ireland Intermediate Quarter-finals at Mullahoran in Cavan, 0-13 to 1-7.
- GAA President slams The Sunday GameGAA president Aogán Ó Fearghail says The Sunday Game is predictable, tiresome, unfair and consistent in its negativity.
- Video: 60 minutes away from Croke Park
- Partial Exemption From Commercial Rates For Community Sports ClubsThe Valuation (Amendment) Act 2015 provides a new partial exemption from commercial rates for Community Sports Clubs that are registered under the Registration of Clubs (Ireland) Act 1904. Buildings or part of buildings used for or in conjunction with the sale or consumption of alcohol or food, retail use or hire to non-community organisations continue […]
- Offaly County Council Public Consultation Tullamore Street Enhancement ProgrammeOffaly County Council has developed a number of options for the enhancement of Columcille Street, O’Connor Square and High Street. Options include, undergrounding cables, new paving, lighting, street furniture, planting, new layout of public areas including wider footpaths and increasing pedestrian priority within O’Connor Square. Public consultation will take place over the period 12th August […]
- Partial Exemption From Commercial Rates For Community Sports Clubs