Dear Irish Citizen, Just a few days ago on the Marian Finucan show former Fianna Fail TD and fellow public servant Mary O’Rourke stated that she was in possession of four  Tapes containing the events of the evening of September 28th 2008 and subsequent events. Mrs O’Rourke went on to inform the listening audience […]
eNews & Updates
- ean Kelly and Roz Purcell Launch Down Syndrome Ireland Charity Cycle -Tour de Leinster September 2015-
- IFA Calls To Secure Commission Review of Dairy Intervention Prices
- Burton’s Cover-Up of Cruel Cuts and Broken Promises To Lone Parents
- 152 REGISTRATIONS SET TO SOAR
- Motorsport Ireland officially Appoint Governing Body’s First Sport Development Officer
- Volswagen Most Popular Brand In Ireland
- An end to roaming charges and an open internet guaranteed
- Tunisia Terror Attack
Jobs in Offaly
- Team news: Clare team announcedDavy Fitzgerald has named his side to take on Offaly in tomorrow's All-Ireland SHC Qualifier Round 1.
- Football and hurling qualifier draws on Monday morningThe Round 3A Football and Round 2 Hurling draws will take place next Monday morning, July 6 on RTE Radio 1 shortly after 8.30.
- JJ and the Rock: predictions for the weekend's big hurling gamesWhile the Leinster final is the big hurling fixture this weekend, there are also four do-or-die All-Ireland first round qualifiers down for decision.
- Team news: Offaly hurling and football teams revealedBoth Offaly hurling and football teams for this weekend's matches have been revealed.
- Offaly sweating on McNameeOffaly will wait until the eleventh hour before making a call on whether or not Niall McNamee is fit to face Kildare.
- Team news: Clare team announced
- Edenderry Town Park Part VIIINotice is hereby given that Offaly County Council proposes to carry out development at Blundell Park, Edenderry, County Offaly. For a period of 6 (six) weeks, beginning on Wednesday, 24 June 2015, plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of […]
- Identification of Bathing WatersPUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN THE IDENTICATION OF ‘BATHING WATERS’ UNDER THE BATHING WATERS DIRECTIVE 2006/7 EC OF 15TH FEBRUARY 2006 AND THE BATHING WATER QUALITY REGULATIONS SI 79 OF 2008 All 31 city and county councils are inviting public participation in the identification of Bathing Waters under the Bathing Waters Directive and the Bathing Water Quality […]
- Edenderry Town Park Part VIII