Dear Irish Citizen, Just a few days ago on the Marian Finucan show former Fianna Fail TD and fellow public servant Mary O’Rourke stated that she was in possession of four  Tapes containing the events of the evening of September 28th 2008 and subsequent events. Mrs O’Rourke went on to inform the listening audience […]
eNews & Updates
- Skillnets calls on Offaly people to participate in public consultation on Statement of Strategy 2016-2019
- RSA & IFA Issue Joint Road Safety Appeal
- Actors! SCRIPTS Ireland’s Playwriting Festival needs you!
- “End of the road” for low pump prices, says AA
- IFA Welcomes Grant Aid For Livestock Mart Display Screens
- Clara GAA Notes
- Ibec To Host Free Limerick Event To Showcase Innovation In The Mid-West Region
- Toyota’s Summer ShowTime Event May 25th to 28th
Jobs in Offaly
- Wily old Fox!Damien Fox may have set a record when he played in an Offaly JHC game last weekend at the age of 55.
- As it happened: Sunday Match TrackerWelcome to the latest edition of our live text commentary as the last weekend of May is upon us.
- The GAAmbler: Ruthless Mayo to show no mercyAnother superb weekend of betting last weekend for the GAAmbler landing 3/4 of our bets, leaving us with an extremely healthy points total after two weeks of +16.39 points.
- Lidl Ladies Teams of the League 2016 namedThe four Lidl NFL Teams of the League have now been revealed and all 60 players will be presented with their awards at Croke Park on June 1st.
- Offaly sweat over skipperOffaly manager Eamonn Kelly has revealed that their captain Colin Egan is in a race against time to be fit for the Leinster SHC quarterfinal against Laois.
- Wily old Fox!
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.