Dear Irish Citizen, Just a few days ago on the Marian Finucan show former Fianna Fail TD and fellow public servant Mary O’Rourke stated that she was in possession of four  Tapes containing the events of the evening of September 28th 2008 and subsequent events. Mrs O’Rourke went on to inform the listening audience […]
eNews & Updates
Read the latest issue online
- Extension of PRSI to assisting spouses of self employed a positive move - IFA
- Advanced laser systems reveal hidden carbon in Ireland’s hedgerows and woods
- Na Fianna GAA Club Notes
- Raheen GAA Club Notes
- ALONE Caution Against Dehydration Ahead of Heatwave
- Clara GAA Club,Offaly GAA
- Restaurateurs Encourage Garth Brooks Fans to Visit Dublin and Attend Country & Western Events
- Harkin Clarifies Stance on Hogan Nomination
Jobs in Offaly
- 'If you had Brian Cody in charge you still couldn't manage them'Offaly chairman Padraig Boland has defended Brian Whelahan's management after it was claimed that 14 players dropped themselves off the county senior hurling panel this year.
- Daingean GAA club notesThe numbers drawn on Monday July 14th last were 2, 5, 21 & 26.
- Tullamore club notesOur under 8 hurlers travelled to Moystown on Saturday morning last. The boys played well and enjoyed the games winning one and losing one
- Na Fianna club notesNa Fianna Minor Footballers made it a winning return to playing action as they just about got the better of St Broughans in the final round of the League last Friday evening in Clonbullogue on a scoreline of 1-12 to 2-07
- Raheen GAA club notesThe numbers drawn in the Lotto draw which took place on Monday 14 July were 02 20 27 28. […]
- 'If you had Brian Cody in charge you still couldn't manage them'
- Draft Strategic Policy Committee Scheme 2014Following the local elections in May 2014, Offaly County Council is establishing new Strategic Policy Committees (SPCs). The purpose of the SPCs is to advise and assist the Council in the formulation, development and review of policy. The membership of each SPC will consist of elected members and sectoral representatives. The Draft Scheme provides for 4 SPC […]
- Local Property Tax - Public Consultation on Setting Local Adjustment Factor - FAQLocal Property Tax (LPT) is an annual tax charged on all residential properties in the State and came into effect in 2013. A half-year payment was due in 2013, with a full-year payment due in 2014. The LPT is collected by the Revenue Commissioners. Here is some Frequently Asked Questions
- Draft Strategic Policy Committee Scheme 2014