Photographic history of the women who had a key role in Ireland’s revolution ‘Women of the Irish Revolution’ tells the story of the women who played a role, both directly and indirectly, in the Irish revolution. These women were vital to the revolutionary movement. They were part of a generation who made a […]
eNews & Updates
- Failure To Provide Timely Scoliosis Treatment Is Impacting On Children’s Rights – Ombudsman For Children
- IFA Reiterates Call For A Full Ban On Brazilian Meat
- Hogan Must Suspend Brazilian Beef And Poultry Imports Immediately – Carthy
- Fuel Prices At Highest Level In 18 Months – AA Ireland
- 1 In 5 Claims For Serious Illness Come From People Under 40 – AA Life
- Offaly SPAR Store Recognised As Best In Class At Top Of The Tree Awards
- Donagh Kelly Wins Quality Hotels West Cork International Rally Four Years In A Row
- Attention Playwrights! SCRIPTS Ireland’s Playwriting Festival Seeks New Works
Jobs in Offaly
- TG4 to stream live matches onlineTG4, the Irish language TV service has announced the launching of a new on-line streaming service that will provide live free to view coverage world-wide containing an attractive fixture list of GAA matches.
- Black card net should be widened - EarleyPaul Earley believes the number offences meriting black cards should be increased and that punishments should be more severe.
- Portlaoise to host final Leinster U21FC deciderO'Moore Park has been chosen as the venue for the last-ever Leinster U21 football final.
- O'Driscoll: Ireland would have to give up gaelic football to match All BlacksBrian O'Driscoll says the only way Ireland could ever match New Zealand in rugby would be to ditch gaelic football.
- HS football team of the week13 counties are represented on our football team of the week following round 5 of the Allianz Football Leagues...
- TG4 to stream live matches online
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.