Photographic history of the women who had a key role in Ireland’s revolution ‘Women of the Irish Revolution’ tells the story of the women who played a role, both directly and indirectly, in the Irish revolution. These women were vital to the revolutionary movement. They were part of a generation who made a […]
eNews & Updates
- Award Winning Local Singer Pete Kennedy To Return To Birr Stage
- St. Manchan’s Ladies Football – Annual 5k/10k Fun Run
- Ballyhoura Walking Festival
- ‘Atlantic’ Highlights European Ocean Citizenship in Irish Schools
- Offaly Invited To Join Global Campaign Against Cancerous Ingredient
- Lighthouse Festival To Shine A Light On Maritime Matters
- Follow Ireland’s Juvenile Salmon Numbers Through New Online Tool
- Three From Three Moffett Unbeaten In National Championships
Jobs in Offaly
- Leinster U17 HL: Offaly too strong for MeathVisitors Offaly proved too strong for Meath in the Leinster Under 17 Huling League clash at Meath Centre of Excellence Dunganny.
- "The way Davy was treated was so nasty and so vicious"The man who appointed Davy Fitzgerald as Wexford manager has hit out at the Clare man's treatment in the media.
- Raheen & Na Fianna club notesThe numbers drawn in the Lotto draw which took place on Tuesday 18 April were 05 06 18 25
- HS hurling team of the weekGalway issued a statement of intent in the league final against Tipperary while Meath and Laois enjoyed Leinster SHC successes. Here's our hurling team of the week...
- Edenderry club notesOur Membership Registration is now open online for 2017.
- Leinster U17 HL: Offaly too strong for Meath
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.