The IFA National Pigs and Pigmeat Committee is holding regional meetings to elect the 2017/2018 Committee in the week beginning Nov 21st. The Chairman Pat O’Flaherty is encouraging all pig producers to attend to discuss the work of the Committee and put themselves forward for election to the Committee. Pat O’ Flaherty said, “Although […]
eNews & Updates
- Successful Projects in Offaly awarded funding from Energia Get Ireland Growing
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupé Arrives in Ireland
- One week to go to apply to Social Entrepreneurs Ireland for funding and support– another 5k up for grabs for bright ideas to change Ireland
- Failure To Provide Timely Scoliosis Treatment Is Impacting On Children’s Rights – Ombudsman For Children
- IFA Reiterates Call For A Full Ban On Brazilian Meat
- Hogan Must Suspend Brazilian Beef And Poultry Imports Immediately – Carthy
- Fuel Prices At Highest Level In 18 Months – AA Ireland
- 1 In 5 Claims For Serious Illness Come From People Under 40 – AA Life
Jobs in Offaly
- FL previews: Dubs on the brink of historyHere are our previews for the sixth round of the Allianz Football Leagues, with 16 games taking place across the country this weekend.
- Brazil has appeal thrown outOffaly's Michael Brazil has failed in his bid to have a one-match suspension lifted.
- HL previews: Huge games down for decision across the boardWe're now at the business end of the Allianz Hurling Leagues and here we preview the 16 games taking place in the six different divisions this weekend.
- Team news: Hughes back for Yeats menThe Sligo team to face Offaly in the Allianz League at Markievicz Park on Sunday sees a starting place for Pat Hughes for the first time this season.
- Ryan doubt for Kerry clashOffaly captain Sean Ryan remains a doubt for their must-win game against Kerry at Tralee on Sunday.
- FL previews: Dubs on the brink of history
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.