IFA National Livestock Chairman Angus Woods said the cattle trade is steady, with supply/demand finely balanced and finishers digging in hard and negotiating deals above the base price of €3.80 for steers and €3.90 for heifers. Angus Woods said some cattle are moving today above these prices with €3.85 paid on steers and €3.95 […]
eNews & Updates
- ‘Atlantic’ Highlights European Ocean Citizenship in Irish Schools
- Offaly Invited To Join Global Campaign Against Cancerous Ingredient
- Lighthouse Festival To Shine A Light On Maritime Matters
- Follow Ireland’s Juvenile Salmon Numbers Through New Online Tool
- Three From Three Moffett Unbeaten In National Championships
- Over 13% Of Parents Have Taken Part In Insurance “Fronting”
- Jack B. Yeats and Paul Henry: Contrasting Visions of Ireland
- Irish researchers for Climate Action secure €12.9m in EU funding over 3 years
Jobs in Offaly
- "The way Davy was treated was so nasty and so vicious"The man who appointed Davy Fitzgerald as Wexford manager has hit out at the Clare man's treatment in the media.
- Raheen & Na Fianna club notesThe numbers drawn in the Lotto draw which took place on Tuesday 18 April were 05 06 18 25
- HS hurling team of the weekGalway issued a statement of intent in the league final against Tipperary while Meath and Laois enjoyed Leinster SHC successes. Here's our hurling team of the week...
- Edenderry club notesOur Membership Registration is now open online for 2017.
- GAA tweets of the weekPresident Michael D. Higgins joined in on the Galway league celebrations...
- "The way Davy was treated was so nasty and so vicious"
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.