Dear Taoiseach, Here is a draft plan for power generation, job creation, and energy security in Ireland. I would welcome serious discussion and action in order to make it happen. Central to realising the goals is the retention in full of the ESB, Bord Gais, and Coillte, for vital infrastructure and control. In Ireland we […]
eNews & Updates
- Jedward launch ALONE Christmas Campaign “share your presence this Christmas”
- Major Cancer Survival Gap In Ireland
- New €20 Note Harder To Counterfeit
- UCC Connects Startups To Free Legal Advice
- Introducing The Simple Innovation That Makes Flushing The Toilet Easy & Fun For Children
- Clara GAA Notes
- Clara GAA Notes
- Offaly Artist Features In Major Touring Irish Art Exhibition
Jobs in Offaly
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notesThe numbers drawn in the Lotto draw which took place on Monday 16 November 2015 were 08 13 25 27.
- Dubs to feature strongly in Setanta's live league scheduleSetanta Sports will broadcast all bar one of Dublin's seven Allianz Football League Division 1 games lives next year, starting with a repeat of the All-Ireland final against Kerry at Croke Park on January 30.
- Whelahan leaves Offaly camogie postBarry Whelahan has stepped as Offaly camogie manager after just one season in charge.
- GAA tweets of the weekThe Cormac McAnallen Cup is staying in Ireland following Saturday's thrilling victory over the Australians...
- Rhode GAA club notesOn Friday evening last Rhode Minor Club treated underage coaches from Rhode Warriors to the U,16 team to a lovely 2 course meal along with Tea-Coffee in appreciation for all their hard work over the year.
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notes
- Statutory Public Consultation - Draft Flood MapsAs part of the statutory public consultation process Draft Flood Maps are available for the public to view at the Environment & Water Services Section, Aras an Chontae, Tullamore from 9.30am to 4pm from Friday 20th November 2015 to Wednesday 23rd December 2015.
- Draft Budget 2016Draft Local Authority Budget of Offaly County Council, for the financial year ending on 31st December 2016 has been prepared and will be considered by the Council at the Statutory Annual Budget Meeting to be held in the Council Chamber, Aras an Chontae, Tullamore on Monday 23rdNovember 2015 at 2pm.
- Statutory Public Consultation - Draft Flood Maps