Dear Taoiseach, Here is a draft plan for power generation, job creation, and energy security in Ireland. I would welcome serious discussion and action in order to make it happen. Central to realising the goals is the retention in full of the ESB, Bord Gais, and Coillte, for vital infrastructure and control. In Ireland we […]
eNews & Updates
Read the latest issue online
- Paddy Power iPad app gallops to victory at The Appys 2014
- Feirm Factor is back, and it’s bigger than ever!
- First Irish Micro Brewery Economic Impact Report Launched
- Shaping the Future of Befriending for Older People in Ireland
- Lidl Giving Offaly Customers the Chance to Win their Christmas Shop for Free!
- Rents now rising in every county
- Na Fianna GAA Club,Offaly GAA,
- Raheen GAA Club Notes
Jobs in Offaly
- Leinster club SFC: Rhode get job done in first halfRhode produced a dominant first half display at O'Connor Park to avenge their 2006 defeat to Moorefield and qualify for their first Leinster club football final since 2010.
- As it happened: Sunday Match TrackerThe weeks are flying by and so too are the games as we had another five down for decision this afternoon.
- International Rules series to take place in 2015The future of the International Rules series is secure after yesterday's successful Test match in Perth.
- Big football ties in Connacht and LeinsterBarring a draw, the first of this year's provincial senior club football champions will be crowned in Castlebar this afternoon.
- Luke knows all about RhodeMoorefield manager Luke Dempsey's knowledge of Rhode could have a crucial bearing on today's Leinster club SFC semi-final at O'Connor Park.
- Leinster club SFC: Rhode get job done in first half
- Draft Corporate Plan 2015 to 2019The members of Offaly County Council agreed at their Monthly meeting held on 14th November 2014 to place the Draft Corporate Plan 2015 to 2019, on public display. A copy of the document can be viewed at the link below. The public are invited to comment on the Plan, and submissions will be accepted up to 4.00 pm on Monday 8th December 2014.
- Christmas lights being switched on this SundayThe Christmas season is officially set to commence in Tullamore on Sunday, 23rd November. That’s because the town’s Christmas lights will be switched on in a ceremony beginning at 5:00pm in O’Connor Square, Tullamore. As is now customary, the lights switch-on extravaganza should prove to be a highly enjoyable affair with the music and fun for all the family. […]
- Draft Corporate Plan 2015 to 2019