Dear Taoiseach, Here is a draft plan for power generation, job creation, and energy security in Ireland. I would welcome serious discussion and action in order to make it happen. Central to realising the goals is the retention in full of the ESB, Bord Gais, and Coillte, for vital infrastructure and control. In Ireland we […]
eNews & Updates
- Offaly Invited To Join Global Campaign Against Cancerous Ingredient
- Lighthouse Festival To Shine A Light On Maritime Matters
- Follow Ireland’s Juvenile Salmon Numbers Through New Online Tool
- Three From Three Moffett Unbeaten In National Championships
- Over 13% Of Parents Have Taken Part In Insurance “Fronting”
- Jack B. Yeats and Paul Henry: Contrasting Visions of Ireland
- Irish researchers for Climate Action secure €12.9m in EU funding over 3 years
- Young farmer exchange programme China/EU
Jobs in Offaly
- Offaly SFC: Rhode avoid upsetCappincur came close to springing a huge surprise against champions Rhode in the second round of the Offaly SFC last night.
- Leinster MFC: wins for Kildare, Offaly, Louth and LongfordKildare, Offaly, Louth and Longford join Dublin in the Leinster MFC quarter-finals after first round victories over Carlow, Westmeath, Laois and Wicklow respectively this afternoon.
- CPA holds 'frank, constructive discussions' with GAAThe Club Players' Association (CPA) has held talks with both the GAA and GPA over reform of the playing schedule.
- Regan hopes Davy's 'suitably embarrassed' over Forde banDaithi Regan has taken another swipe at Davy Fitzgerald after his pitch encroachment during the Allianz Hurling League semi-final led to Tipperary's Jason Forde receiving a proposed two-match ban.
- Team news: Faithful minors unchangedOffaly are unchanged for tomorrow's Leinster MFC encounter with neighbours Westmeath in Tullamore.
- Offaly SFC: Rhode avoid upset
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.