Dear Taoiseach, Here is a draft plan for power generation, job creation, and energy security in Ireland. I would welcome serious discussion and action in order to make it happen. Central to realising the goals is the retention in full of the ESB, Bord Gais, and Coillte, for vital infrastructure and control. In Ireland we […]
eNews & Updates
Read the latest issue online
- Aldi accused of pushing vegetable growers to extinction
- Clara GAA Notes
- Restaurants Association of Ireland calls for the crisis shortage of chefs to be tackled in Budget 2015
- Tullamore Show to feature on Irish TV special this Thursday 25th September
- Irish TV to broadcast marathon live show from National Ploughing Championships
- Call out for Home-Chef’s across Offaly from The Nation’s Favourite Chef, Neven Maguire
- Volvo Cars Reveals The All-New Volvo XC90 R-Design
- William Grant & Sons Opens €35m Tullamore Distillery
Jobs in Offaly
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notesRaheen Intermediate Footballers will be going all out to secure a spot in the Final of the Intermediate Football Championship for the first time since 2006
- Daingean GAA Club NotesDaingean made the trip to the county grounds on Saturday to take on familiar foes, Clonmore Harps in this eagerly awaited Junior A football championship semi-final.
- Rhode GAA NotesThe best of luck to the Rhode Senior football team and panel and management team who on Sunday at 3.30 in O'Connor Park play Clara in the Offaly senior football championship semi-final.
- HS football team of the weekAs Kerry supporters prepare to welcome Sam Maguire 'home', here's our team of the week ...
- Killeigh club notesThere was no winner of last weeks lotto jackpot of €2,400. The numbers drawn were 4, 5, 19 & 29.
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notes
- Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet SquareUpdate September 2014 : At the monthly meeting on the 8th September 2014 of the Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet Square was adopted.
- Non Principal Private Residence (NPPR) ChargeOffaly County Council advises that making contact with their offices or the NPPR Bureau by e-mail before the deadline can freeze any additional penalties that might otherwise come into effect on 1st September.
- Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet Square