Dear Taoiseach, Here is a draft plan for power generation, job creation, and energy security in Ireland. I would welcome serious discussion and action in order to make it happen. Central to realising the goals is the retention in full of the ESB, Bord Gais, and Coillte, for vital infrastructure and control. In Ireland we […]
eNews & Updates
- GIY launch ‘al desko’ Food Growing Challenge #givepeasachance
- Details Required from Minister Reilly on Childcare
- 2 Offaly Schools shortlisted for Young Social Innovator of the Year 2015
- Proposed tougher sentences for repeat burglary offences welcome – IFA
- Irish house prices rising fastest in EU
- Na Fianna GAA Club Notes
- Raheen GAA Club Notes
- Tullamore mum organises Fr Liam Lawton concert for Console
Jobs in Offaly
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notesRaheen Hurlers got their Junior B Championship campaign off to a losing start as they went down to Ballinamere in their Rd 1 encounter
- Leinster MFC backdoor detailsDetails of the Leinster MFC losers' group have been confirmed.
- Tullamore GAA NotesBoth our senior and junior hurlers started their championship last weekend with our seniors going down by a point to St Rynagh's
- Rhode GAA NotesThe best of luck to the Offaly Senior footballers who play Longford in the Division 4 Allianz football league final on Saturday evening at 5.15pm in Croke Park.
- Brosna Gaels NotesCoaching for u12, u10, u8 continues Ballycumber on Friday evenings at 7pm. Cost is €2 per child and €3 per family.
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notes
- Referendums : Are you Registered to Vote?You can check at Offaly County Council’s offices and on-line at www.checktheregister.ie. If you’re not registered, there is time to apply for inclusion in the Supplement in order to vote at the referendums The referendums will take place on Friday, 22 May 2015. To vote in the referendums you must be an Irish Citizen […]
- Press Release: Attention all SME in OffalyAt the March Monthly meeting of Offaly County Council the Elected Members asked that the attached presentation be made available to assist Small and Medium Enterprises and Sole Traders to understand the procurement requirements for Public Service contracts. One of the most important messages from this presentation is the requirement to register on the appropriate […]
- Referendums : Are you Registered to Vote?