Dear Taoiseach, Here is a draft plan for power generation, job creation, and energy security in Ireland. I would welcome serious discussion and action in order to make it happen. Central to realising the goals is the retention in full of the ESB, Bord Gais, and Coillte, for vital infrastructure and control. In Ireland we […]
eNews & Updates
Read the latest issue online
- American journalists find the’Write’ stuff in Offaly
- On International Day of Older People – 1 in 5 Irish older people live in deprivation
- Clara GAA Notes
- The Irish Countrywomen’s Association Book of Crafts: 40 projects to make at home
- Ireland’s Top Entrepreneurs take to the TV Screen
- New Book -The Irish Citizen Army
- Offaly asked to get active and Connect for Console
- Local Development Companies Empowering Communities – Kelly
Jobs in Offaly
- Edenderry club notesThe 2014 JV BYRNE sponsored Senior Footballers returned to the County Final for the first time since 2011 after overcoming a typically tenacious and resolute Gracefield side.
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notesRaheen Intermediate Footballers are through to the Intermediate Championship Final for the first time since 2006
- Rhode GAA NotesWell done to Fahy's Noel Murphy and David Hope who won the All-Ireland on Saturday with a win over the Wexford pair.
- Daingean GAA Club NotesDaingean and Clonmore Harps renewed their rivalry again last Friday night, this time in Geashill for the replay of their Junior A football championship semi-final.
- Killeigh club notesThere was no winner of last weeks lotto jackpot of €2,800. The numbers drawn were 9, 15, 22 & 26.
- Edenderry club notes
- Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet SquareUpdate September 2014 : At the monthly meeting on the 8th September 2014 of the Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet Square was adopted.
- Non Principal Private Residence (NPPR) ChargeOffaly County Council advises that making contact with their offices or the NPPR Bureau by e-mail before the deadline can freeze any additional penalties that might otherwise come into effect on 1st September.
- Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet Square