Dear Taoiseach, Here is a draft plan for power generation, job creation, and energy security in Ireland. I would welcome serious discussion and action in order to make it happen. Central to realising the goals is the retention in full of the ESB, Bord Gais, and Coillte, for vital infrastructure and control. In Ireland we […]
eNews & Updates
- Ombudsman for Children welcomes additional allocation of resource teacher support to children with Down Syndrome
- 586kg of municipal waste per Irish person in 2013
- Volkswagen Ireland Confirm That Passat Alltrack Will Be Available In Irish Market
- Grace Wilde to launch ‘Bring me to my knees’ in Cloughjordan
- Support Daffodil Day in Offaly to ensure free services for cancer patients
- Clara GAA Notes
- Offaly delegation visits Tourism Ireland in New York
- Na Fianna GAA Club Notes
Jobs in Offaly
- Team news: Tipp ring in the changesThere are three changes to the Tipperary side that defeated Cork last weekend.
- Whelehan venue request turned downOffaly manager Brian Whelehan's request to have their NHL quarterfinal against Tipperary played in Birr has been turned down.
- Top of the table clash for footballersOffaly footballers face their toughest test to date when they take on high flying Longford in the penultimate round of the NFL Division Four campaign.
- Parkinson criticises GPA's silence on Clare sagaThe GPA has failed Clare's Davy O'Halloran according to former Laois footballer Colm Parkinson.
- Cruciate curse ends Offaly captain's seasonOffaly's footballers have suffered a massive set-back with the news that captain Paraic Sullivan will miss the remainder of the season after rupturing his cruciate ligament.
- Team news: Tipp ring in the changes
- Housing Capital Assistance SchemeOffaly County Council seeks proposals from Approved Housing Bodies for the construction and/or acquisition of homes to meet the needs of homeless persons, older people and people with a disability. This scheme aims to promote sustainable communities and to foster mixed tenure development. Priority will be given to modest developments of 10-16 dwellings. Details of […]
- Community Grants Scheme 2015This Scheme is aimed at groups and organisations, within the Municipal District of Birr, involved in any of the following activities: Tidy Towns; St Patrick’s Day Parades; Christmas Lights/Accessories in towns/villages; Other specific events benefitting the community; and which rely predominantly on fund raising and donations to operate and are not in receipt of significant […]
- Housing Capital Assistance Scheme