Dear Taoiseach, Here is a draft plan for power generation, job creation, and energy security in Ireland. I would welcome serious discussion and action in order to make it happen. Central to realising the goals is the retention in full of the ESB, Bord Gais, and Coillte, for vital infrastructure and control. In Ireland we […]
eNews & Updates
- Used Car Market Breaks One Million In 2016
- BMW Launch New 2017 Models At The Carole Nash Irish Motorbike And Scooter Show
- The Environmental Protection Agency Calls On Secondary Schools To Tell – The Story Of Your Stuff
- Yara Ripping Off Farmers With Fertiliser Price Hikes – Healy
- Olive Foley Struck By Goodness Of People On Receiving Limerick Book Of Condolences
- David Hall, ICare Housing, welcomes mortgage-to-rent scheme changes
- Haven Holidays Makes a Splash With Major Pool Restyling for 2017
- New funding available for enterprise training – Offaly businesses encouraged to apply
Jobs in Offaly
- Poll: super 8 or utter madness?As Paraic Duffy's proposal for a round robin system instead of the current All-Ireland SFC quarter-finals goes ahead of GAA Congress, tensions are rising. Do you agree with the Director General or are you on the side of the Club Players Association on the issue.
- Skelly the front runner in Presidential raceLongford's Martin Skelly is the bookies' favourite to succeed Aogan O Fearghail as GAA President at this weekend's Annual Congress.
- "The uachtarán has ignored the will of more than 20,000 CPA players"The Club Players Association are not happy campers after GAA President Aogán Ó Fearghail turned down their request to speak at the GAA's Annual Convention this weekend.
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notesThe numbers drawn in the Lotto draw which took place on Monday 13 February were 06 08 15 20.
- St Brigids club notes1st round of Buggy Coaches Div 2 FL started last Friday evening for us ,with a fine win over our neighbours Ballycommon
- Poll: super 8 or utter madness?
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.