The Irish Cancer Society is calling on women of all ages to join their team for this year’s VHI Women’s Mini Marathon. Those joining ‘Team Irish Cancer Society’ for the 10km event on June 5th will be helping to stop cancer by raising vital funds for cancer research and free support services for cancer patients, […]
eNews & Updates
- ‘Atlantic’ Highlights European Ocean Citizenship in Irish Schools
- Offaly Invited To Join Global Campaign Against Cancerous Ingredient
- Lighthouse Festival To Shine A Light On Maritime Matters
- Follow Ireland’s Juvenile Salmon Numbers Through New Online Tool
- Three From Three Moffett Unbeaten In National Championships
- Over 13% Of Parents Have Taken Part In Insurance “Fronting”
- Jack B. Yeats and Paul Henry: Contrasting Visions of Ireland
- Irish researchers for Climate Action secure €12.9m in EU funding over 3 years
Jobs in Offaly
- "The way Davy was treated was so nasty and so vicious"The man who appointed Davy Fitzgerald as Wexford manager has hit out at the Clare man's treatment in the media.
- Raheen & Na Fianna club notesThe numbers drawn in the Lotto draw which took place on Tuesday 18 April were 05 06 18 25
- HS hurling team of the weekGalway issued a statement of intent in the league final against Tipperary while Meath and Laois enjoyed Leinster SHC successes. Here's our hurling team of the week...
- Edenderry club notesOur Membership Registration is now open online for 2017.
- GAA tweets of the weekPresident Michael D. Higgins joined in on the Galway league celebrations...
- "The way Davy was treated was so nasty and so vicious"
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.