The Union of Students in Ireland has claimed that it is no longer reasonable for political parties to pretend free third level education is not viable. It comes on the wake of reports that the Cassells report on Higher Education Funding will include free education as one of three options to be considered by the […]
eNews & Updates
- Award Winning Local Singer Pete Kennedy To Return To Birr Stage
- St. Manchan’s Ladies Football – Annual 5k/10k Fun Run
- Ballyhoura Walking Festival
- ‘Atlantic’ Highlights European Ocean Citizenship in Irish Schools
- Offaly Invited To Join Global Campaign Against Cancerous Ingredient
- Lighthouse Festival To Shine A Light On Maritime Matters
- Follow Ireland’s Juvenile Salmon Numbers Through New Online Tool
- Three From Three Moffett Unbeaten In National Championships
Jobs in Offaly
- Leinster MHC: Wexford and Laois into last fourThe Leinster MHC semi-final pairings are now known after Wexford and Laois came through today's quarter-finals.
- Team news: Offaly minors stay the sameThe Offaly team to face Wexford in this afternoon's Leinster MHC quarter-final at Innovate Wexford Park is unchanged from that which defeated Kildare in the previous year.
- Sadness as Seo Spóirt airs for the last timeGAA fans have taken to Twitter to express their sadness and disbelief at the decision to axe Seo Spóirt from the TG4 schedule.
- Offaly SFC put on holdThe third round of the Offaly senior football championship has been cancelled.
- Hurling Previews: Round Two in all competitionsThere are a further 12 hurling matches down for decision over the weekend as four All-Ireland championships resume.
- Leinster MHC: Wexford and Laois into last four
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.