The Irish Farmers Association Road and the Road Safety Authority (RSA) have today (Mon) urged road users to take extra care as the number of tractors, trailers and other farm machinery using the roads increases. The appeal comes as many farmers around the country are gearing up for a second cut of silage. The […]
eNews & Updates
Jobs in Offaly
- Colleges: Gallen have too much in the tank for NobberGallen Community School Ferbane pulled clear in the last ten minutes to defeat O'Carolan College Nobber in the North Leinster Post Primary Schools senior football championship on the astro pitch today at Lomans Park Mullingar.
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notesThe numbers drawn in the Lotto draw which took place on Monday 16 February 2015 were 06 09 14 23.
- HS hurling team of the weekSix counties are represented on our hurling team of the week ...
- Rhode GAA NotesThe Rhode GAA Club dinner-dance and presentation night will take place in the Bridge House on Saturday 21st of March.
- Whelahan: we got stuck in the middleOffaly's failure to break even at midfield had a crucial bearing on their defeat to Wexford, according to manager Brian Whelahan.
- Colleges: Gallen have too much in the tank for Nobber
- Structures at Risk Fund 2015Offaly County Council in conjunction with the Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht are inviting applications for the ‘Structures at Risk Fund’ for 2015. This will be administered by the Planning Department of Offaly County Council. Only structures in immediate danger of significant deterioration will qualify for consideration for funding by the Department. Please note that due […]
- Press Release - Offaly Product Design Exhibition Opens2015 has been designated Year of Irish Design. To celebrate it, the Local Enterprise Office is showcasing details of products designed by Offaly companies. The exhibition highlights the diverse range of design and manufacturing capability in the County, and celebrates innovation in all its forms. The exhibition is taking place throughout the week of 23rd […]
- Structures at Risk Fund 2015