The Irish Farmers Association Road and the Road Safety Authority (RSA) have today (Mon) urged road users to take extra care as the number of tractors, trailers and other farm machinery using the roads increases. The appeal comes as many farmers around the country are gearing up for a second cut of silage. The […]
eNews & Updates
Read the latest issue online
Jobs in Offaly
- HS hurling team of the weekCork have four representatives on our hurling team of the week following their impressive Waterford Crystal Cup semi-final victory over Clare, see who else made the cut ...
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notesThe numbers drawn in the Lotto draw which took place on Monday 19 January 2015 were 02 04 06 19. […]
- Daingean GAA Club NotesPlay online and sign up for our free weekly newsletter by logging onto www.daingeangaa.ie or www.locallotto.ie
- HS football team of the weekThe shadow boxing of the subsidiary competitions came to an end over the weekend, but there were some useful pointers to be got ahead of the start of the Football Leagues. Here's our football team of the week ...
- Whelahan rues "lack of fight"Brian Whelahan made no attempt to hide his disappointment after Offaly's heavy defeat to Galway in the Walsh Cup.
- HS hurling team of the week
- Recycling of Christmas TreesChristmas Trees are accepted FREE OF CHARGE at the civic amenity sites (Derryclure Waste and Recycling Facility, Birr and Edenderry Civic Amenity Sites) until January 31st 2015. Please ensure all decorations and lights are removed from trees.
- Offaly 2016 Your invitation to participateIn 2016 we will remember 1916 and that pivotal period in our history. It is a time to reflect on the past 100 years and to re-imagine our future, building a new legacy of hope, belief, possibility and confidence. A team, comprising of elected members and staff, in Offaly County Council will be coordinating events in Offaly to mark this year and will be the l […]
- Recycling of Christmas Trees