The Irish Farmers Association Road and the Road Safety Authority (RSA) have today (Mon) urged road users to take extra care as the number of tractors, trailers and other farm machinery using the roads increases. The appeal comes as many farmers around the country are gearing up for a second cut of silage. The […]
eNews & Updates
Read the latest issue online
- Tullamore Show to feature on Irish TV special this Thursday 25th September
- Irish TV to broadcast marathon live show from National Ploughing Championships
- Call out for Home-Chef’s across Offaly from The Nation’s Favourite Chef, Neven Maguire
- Volvo Cars Reveals The All-New Volvo XC90 R-Design
- William Grant & Sons Opens €35m Tullamore Distillery
- ŠKODA Launches Finance Offer For IFA Members – Octavia Scout To Be Unveiled At National Ploughing Championships
- A-maze-ing educational initiative at the National Ploughing Championships!
- Most Spectacular ever Finish Line for Cannonball in Tullamore
Jobs in Offaly
- IHC decider takes centre stageThe intermediate hurling championship final is set to be a keenly contested clash this weekend.
- Administrator role for ToddFormer Offaly county board secretary Christy Todd has been appointed the new part time GAA administrator.
- 2015 Allianz HL: Cork to host Cats in openerThe meeting of old rivals Cork and Kilkenny will launch next year's Allianz Hurling League.
- 2015 Allianz FL: provisional fixtures releasedKerry versus Mayo and Cork versus Dublin are the pick of the opening day fixtures in next season's Allianz Football League.
- Carroll says Offaly hurlers are lacking commitmentBrian Carroll has claimed that his Offaly team-mates aren't committed enough.
- IHC decider takes centre stage
- Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet SquareUpdate September 2014 : At the monthly meeting on the 8th September 2014 of the Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet Square was adopted.
- Non Principal Private Residence (NPPR) ChargeOffaly County Council advises that making contact with their offices or the NPPR Bureau by e-mail before the deadline can freeze any additional penalties that might otherwise come into effect on 1st September.
- Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet Square