The Irish Farmers Association Road and the Road Safety Authority (RSA) have today (Mon) urged road users to take extra care as the number of tractors, trailers and other farm machinery using the roads increases. The appeal comes as many farmers around the country are gearing up for a second cut of silage. The […]
eNews & Updates
- Community Gardens from Ballycumber attract thousands of visitors at the Ploughing
- A Touch Of Movie Magic At Birr Theatre & Arts Centre Next Week
- GAA Memorabilia Grabs Attention Under The Hammer
- Host A Halloween Party To Help Sick Children In Temple Street
- Prepare Now For Winter Motoring Conditions – Mitchelin Advises
- IFA Calls On Factories To Reverse Beef Price Cuts
- Shortage of Chefs threatens the success of Tourism Industry Recovery – Restaurants Association of Ireland
- County Offaly Customer Strikes It Rich In Afternoon Daily Millions
Jobs in Offaly
- Dessie to step down as GPA chiefDessie Farrell will vacate his role as chief executive of the Gaelic Players' Association in December.
- Claughaun GAA club notesWe lined out for the Intermediate football county quarter final on Saturday 17 September in Clarina at 5:00 to face Adare.
- Raheen & Na Fianna club notesThe numbers drawn in the Lotto draw which took place on Monday 19th September 2016 were 03 25 29 30.
- HS ladies football team of the weekHere are the players who stood out for us in yesterday's action-packed Ladies football finals at Croke Park...
- Rhode GAA notesRhode have secured a place in the Offaly Senior Football Championship County Final on the 16th of October after beating Gracefield on a score line of 1-11 to 1-07.
- Dessie to step down as GPA chief
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.