The Irish Farmers Association Road and the Road Safety Authority (RSA) have today (Mon) urged road users to take extra care as the number of tractors, trailers and other farm machinery using the roads increases. The appeal comes as many farmers around the country are gearing up for a second cut of silage. The […]
eNews & Updates
Read the latest issue online
- Clara GAA Notes
- The Irish Countrywomen’s Association Book of Crafts: 40 projects to make at home
- Ireland’s Top Entrepreneurs take to the TV Screen
- New Book -The Irish Citizen Army
- Offaly asked to get active and Connect for Console
- Local Development Companies Empowering Communities – Kelly
- Ireland’s First dedicated Ecommerce Expo
- All-Electric Volkswagen e-Golf Goes On Sale
Jobs in Offaly
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notesRaheen Intermediate Footballers are through to the Intermediate Championship Final for the first time since 2006
- Rhode GAA NotesWell done to Fahy's Noel Murphy and David Hope who won the All-Ireland on Saturday with a win over the Wexford pair.
- Daingean GAA Club NotesDaingean and Clonmore Harps renewed their rivalry again last Friday night, this time in Geashill for the replay of their Junior A football championship semi-final.
- Killeigh club notesThere was no winner of last weeks lotto jackpot of €2,800. The numbers drawn were 9, 15, 22 & 26.
- Offaly SFC: Rhode and Edenderry for finalNeighbours Rhode and Edenderry will do battle for the Dowling Cup next month after their respective semi-final victories over Clara and Gracefield at O'Connor Park.
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notes
- Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet SquareUpdate September 2014 : At the monthly meeting on the 8th September 2014 of the Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet Square was adopted.
- Non Principal Private Residence (NPPR) ChargeOffaly County Council advises that making contact with their offices or the NPPR Bureau by e-mail before the deadline can freeze any additional penalties that might otherwise come into effect on 1st September.
- Municipal District of Birr the Traffic Management System at Emmet Square