The Irish Farmers Association Road and the Road Safety Authority (RSA) have today (Mon) urged road users to take extra care as the number of tractors, trailers and other farm machinery using the roads increases. The appeal comes as many farmers around the country are gearing up for a second cut of silage. The […]
eNews & Updates
- Youth Council welcomes Garda Vetting legislation
- Search on for Nation’s Top Dairy Farm, NDC & Kerrygold Quality Milk Awards launched for 2016
- AA expects up to 240 breakdowns a day over jam-packed Bank Holiday
- Communities in Offaly join forces to celebrate Bealtaine 2016
- Irish Cancer Society thanks Daffodil Day supporters from Offaly
- Government’s Commitment To Rural Ireland Questioned By Decision To Row Back On Broadband Plan – IFA
- Tackling The Farm Income Crisis My Number One Priority – Healy
- €250,000 Up For Grabs with ‘Topaz ‘Cash for Clubs’
Jobs in Offaly
- We won't fear Offaly - ClarkeWestmeath forward Aonghus Clarke feels history won't count for anything when the Lake men take on Offaly this Sunday in their Leinster senior hurling championship opener.
- GAA confirms Championship Referees' PanelsThe GAA has confirmed its panels of referees for the 2016 Championship in Hurling and Gaelic Football.
- Offaly's loss is New York's gainIf circumstances were different, Brian Connor would 'love' to be togging out in the Offaly jersey this year.
- Offaly sweat on Dooley's fitnessOffaly sharpshooter Shane Dooley is facing a race against time to be fit for the Faithful County's Leinster SHC round robin date with Westmeath on Sunday.
- Leinster MFC: Faithfuls back on track as Longford exitRonan Hynes and Conor Lynam (1-4) hit late points as Offaly recorded a hard-fought 1-11 to 0-12 victory over Longford at Pearse Park.
- We won't fear Offaly - Clarke
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.