The Irish Farmers Association Road and the Road Safety Authority (RSA) have today (Mon) urged road users to take extra care as the number of tractors, trailers and other farm machinery using the roads increases. The appeal comes as many farmers around the country are gearing up for a second cut of silage. The […]
eNews & Updates
- Ombudsman for Children welcomes additional allocation of resource teacher support to children with Down Syndrome
- 586kg of municipal waste per Irish person in 2013
- Volkswagen Ireland Confirm That Passat Alltrack Will Be Available In Irish Market
- Grace Wilde to launch ‘Bring me to my knees’ in Cloughjordan
- Support Daffodil Day in Offaly to ensure free services for cancer patients
- Clara GAA Notes
- Offaly delegation visits Tourism Ireland in New York
- Na Fianna GAA Club Notes
Jobs in Offaly
- Team news: Offaly ready for top-of-the-table tieOffaly manager Pat Flanagan has named his starting 15 for Sunday's top-of-the-table Division 4 fixture away to Longford.
- Team news: Faithful geared up for Tipp battleBrian Whelahan has revealed his starting line-up for tomorrow's HL Division 1 quarter-final against Tipperary.
- Team news: Tipp ring in the changesThere are three changes to the Tipperary side that defeated Cork last weekend.
- Whelehan venue request turned downOffaly manager Brian Whelehan's request to have their NHL quarterfinal against Tipperary played in Birr has been turned down.
- Top of the table clash for footballersOffaly footballers face their toughest test to date when they take on high flying Longford in the penultimate round of the NFL Division Four campaign.
- Team news: Offaly ready for top-of-the-table tie
- Housing Capital Assistance SchemeOffaly County Council seeks proposals from Approved Housing Bodies for the construction and/or acquisition of homes to meet the needs of homeless persons, older people and people with a disability. This scheme aims to promote sustainable communities and to foster mixed tenure development. Priority will be given to modest developments of 10-16 dwellings. Details of […]
- Community Grants Scheme 2015This Scheme is aimed at groups and organisations, within the Municipal District of Birr, involved in any of the following activities: Tidy Towns; St Patrick’s Day Parades; Christmas Lights/Accessories in towns/villages; Other specific events benefitting the community; and which rely predominantly on fund raising and donations to operate and are not in receipt of significant […]
- Housing Capital Assistance Scheme