The Irish Farmers Association Road and the Road Safety Authority (RSA) have today (Mon) urged road users to take extra care as the number of tractors, trailers and other farm machinery using the roads increases. The appeal comes as many farmers around the country are gearing up for a second cut of silage. The […]
eNews & Updates
Read the latest issue online
- Volkswagen set to recall 1,256 Polo TDI vehicles in Ireland
- AUDI Ireland is the Official Car Sponsor to The Web Summit
- Offaly Brothers compete for EY Entrepreneur of The Year
- Na Fianna GAA Club Notes
- Raheen GAA Club Notes
- Clara GAA Notes
- Average Offaly three-bed semi rises by 10.2% this year
- Irish music stars take to the stage in Tullamore for fighting blindness
Jobs in Offaly
- Twitter: If you need a corner-back, who you gonna call?Here's the Twitter take on last night's glitzy All-Star bash in the Convention Centre ...
- Owens: we have a responsibilityKilcormac/Killoughey manager Danny Owens stressed that they have a duty to do well in the Leinster club championship.
- Forde has no complaintsSt Rynagh's manager Francis Forde admits that his side were beaten by the better team on the day in last weekend's county SHC final.
- Micko to launch McGee bookEugene McGee's new book, entitled 'The GAA in My Time', will be launched next Thursday, October 30 in Croke Park.
- All-Stars: Kerry get five but O'Mahony loses outAll-Ireland champions Kerry have been rewarded with five places on the 2014 GAA GPA All-Stars football team.
- Twitter: If you need a corner-back, who you gonna call?
- Tender of Dog Control and Dog Warden ServiceOffaly County Council invites tenders for the provision of a Control of Dogs and Dog Warden Service. The successful tenderer will use the kennel facilities which are provided by the Council, and will operate and manage said facility, including all running costs. The successful tenderer will also provide a Dog Warden Service, which will enforce and administer […]
- Farm Hazardous Waste Collection Day – Friday 31st of October 2014Teagasc, in association with Offaly County Council, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine have organised a Farm Hazardous Waste Collection Day on Friday 31st of October at Golden Vale Livestock Mart, Tullamore, Co. Offaly from 9:30am to 3:30pm. This is an ideal opportunity for farmers to dispose of a […]
- Tender of Dog Control and Dog Warden Service