The Irish Farmers Association Road and the Road Safety Authority (RSA) have today (Mon) urged road users to take extra care as the number of tractors, trailers and other farm machinery using the roads increases. The appeal comes as many farmers around the country are gearing up for a second cut of silage. The […]
eNews & Updates
- Three Offaly authors included in new rural anthology
- People Power defeats EirGrid Power – Harkin
- EirGrid’s decision to abandon Grid Link Project must lead to review of other projects – IFA
- General Election looks set for November as odds cut into 1/3 from 4/5
- Fair Deal jeopardising Family Farm Model, Government must introduce cap – IFA
- Political Parties Must Declare their Views on new Anti Credit Union Legislation says Harkin
- Lidl’s Living Wage will ring hollow for Farmers and Fresh Produce Suppliers – IFA
- Student’s demonstrate outside Dáil for Irish language lobby in General Election
Jobs in Offaly
- Daly relishing local derbyRhode manager Pat Daly is looking forward to facing neighbours Edenderry in Sunday's Offaly SFC final.
- Sullivan's perseverance pays offParaic Sullivan's dedication to the Rhode cause knows no bounds.
- Tragic death of Offaly All-Ireland U21 winnerA Garda Sergeant who drowned in Dublin's River Liffey on Monday has been named as former Offaly footballer Padraig Moran.
- Raheen and Na Fianna club notesRaheen GAA Club would like to congratulate Clodiagh Gaels who won the Div 2 Hurling League Title last Sunday morning beating Seir Kieran
- Tullamore GAA NotesTullamore and Clara served up an absorbing contest in this Semi Final at Ballinamere last week. A late surge by Clara ensured that they progressed to the Final.
- Daly relishing local derby
- Road Safety Authority Issues Warning over NDLS Text Messaging ScamThe Road Safety Authority (RSA) has today 23 September 2015 become aware of fraudulent mobile phone text messages, purporting to come from the RSA’s National Driver Licence Service (NDLS), containing a link to a website seeking personal identity and banking details.
- Draft Register of Electors 2016-2017Offaly County Council is currently preparing the Draft Register of Electors for 2016 / 2017. This Register of Electors will come into effect as the Live Register of Electors on 15th February, 2016. Any person who: will be 18 years of age on or before 15th February 2016; has recently changed address; is seeking a […]
- Road Safety Authority Issues Warning over NDLS Text Messaging Scam