More than 51% Irish businesses* have had difficulties filling vacancies for IT specialists. (all figs. collected 2014). This is higher than the EU average of 40% for businesses* looking for IT staff who have found it hard to recruit qualified staff. The figures come from a new Eurostat report which looks at the “Information and Communication […]
eNews & Updates
- Successful Projects in Offaly awarded funding from Energia Get Ireland Growing
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupé Arrives in Ireland
- One week to go to apply to Social Entrepreneurs Ireland for funding and support– another 5k up for grabs for bright ideas to change Ireland
- Failure To Provide Timely Scoliosis Treatment Is Impacting On Children’s Rights – Ombudsman For Children
- IFA Reiterates Call For A Full Ban On Brazilian Meat
- Hogan Must Suspend Brazilian Beef And Poultry Imports Immediately – Carthy
- Fuel Prices At Highest Level In 18 Months – AA Ireland
- 1 In 5 Claims For Serious Illness Come From People Under 40 – AA Life
Jobs in Offaly
- Team news: Captain Ryan passed fitOffaly captain Sean Ryan has been declared fit for their crucial Allianz HL Division 1B fixture against Kerry in Tralee tomorrow.
- Team news: Faithful primed for must-win Yeats testThe Offaly that team will take on Sligo in the Allianz FL Division 3 tomorrow in Markievicz Park (3pm) has been named.
- FL previews: Dubs on the brink of historyHere are our previews for the sixth round of the Allianz Football Leagues, with 16 games taking place across the country this weekend.
- Brazil has appeal thrown outOffaly's Michael Brazil has failed in his bid to have a one-match suspension lifted.
- HL previews: Huge games down for decision across the boardWe're now at the business end of the Allianz Hurling Leagues and here we preview the 16 games taking place in the six different divisions this weekend.
- Team news: Captain Ryan passed fit
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.