Former Offaly and Ireland International Rules footballer Ciaran McManus has been rising to new challenges since hanging up his boots. As manager of ESB’s new Carrington Power Station, the Tubber native captains a 40-strong team that runs the ultra-efficient plant – in turn powering more than one million homes and businesses in […]
eNews & Updates
- Award Winning Local Singer Pete Kennedy To Return To Birr Stage
- St. Manchan’s Ladies Football – Annual 5k/10k Fun Run
- Ballyhoura Walking Festival
- ‘Atlantic’ Highlights European Ocean Citizenship in Irish Schools
- Offaly Invited To Join Global Campaign Against Cancerous Ingredient
- Lighthouse Festival To Shine A Light On Maritime Matters
- Follow Ireland’s Juvenile Salmon Numbers Through New Online Tool
- Three From Three Moffett Unbeaten In National Championships
Jobs in Offaly
- Offaly SFC put on holdThe third round of the Offaly senior football championship has been cancelled.
- Hurling Previews: Round Two in all competitionsThere are a further 12 hurling matches down for decision over the weekend as four All-Ireland championships resume.
- Football Preview: Last ever U21 finalSaturday's All-Ireland U21 football final will mark an historic occasion as it will be the last ever at this grade.
- Leinster U17 HL: Offaly too strong for MeathVisitors Offaly proved too strong for Meath in the Leinster Under 17 Huling League clash at Meath Centre of Excellence Dunganny.
- "The way Davy was treated was so nasty and so vicious"The man who appointed Davy Fitzgerald as Wexford manager has hit out at the Clare man's treatment in the media.
- Offaly SFC put on hold
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.